Development of customised Android, iOS and Web Apps,also with e-commerce features.
In Parklab, we have a team of experts to guide you through the entire process.
The process will be very simple and always based on communication between you and the Parklab team, to make sure we create the App you want.
- We start with a consultation brief, to get to know each other, listen to all your ideas and decide together how to proceed with the development of your App.
- Next, we move on to the definition of the UX design, because your clients deserve apps that are easy to use and look good. In this phase, the structure and the design to be used are finalised.
- After that, we proceed with the development and coding. This consists of creating the code, the one capable of bringing the App you want to life. This phase includes testing, necessary to optimise the way the App works.
- Once created and finalised, your App will be ready for its launch on Apple Store and Google Play Store. This is done by loading the source code on the selected store. If you want, we can also help you develop a post-launch promotion strategy!
The best way to support your online sales
Let’s develop an e-commerce App for your business
Together with our developers, we also take care of the development of highly professional and user-friendly e-commerce Apps for you and your clients.
It is the right tool not only to showcase your products, but also to have clients purchase them directly via the App, with advanced payment systems and a log in system.
In this way:
- your clients always have their account and their order history at their fingertips;
- you, on the other hand, can interact and reach your clients easily, offer them a simple service and increase sales, through online promotions and push notifications.
A complete service for your App
What happens after the development of your App?
We offer ongoing support and maintenance to ensure that the App continues to provide the best user experience and highest performance.
We take care of:
- usage analytics: for example, by constantly monitoring information such as the number of downloads, but also acquisitions, retentions, audience, we can assess the performance of your App and, if necessary, make changes to improve its performance.
- its maintenance, because an App needs to be updated and kept in condition to perform. Therefore, we work to ensure regular application up-to-date. New versions of operating systems, new devices and new features will no longer be a problem!
It would be nice for us to get to know each other.
We are a team of project managers and creative people with experience in app development and web design.
App development, all the simplicity you are looking for
Whether it’s a business App or an e-commerce App, we aim to make your life easier…
Managing your new App will be a child’s play. Our solutions are designed to improve company workflows and implement corporate strategic processes, and are very easy to use. If you need an e-commerce App, don’t worry: you will have a convenient interface to manage your entire catalogue and promotions!
…without forgetting your clients!
A good App is not only an App that can be managed easily, but also designed with the end-user in mind. It doesn’t matter if we are talking about development of Apps to showcase product catalogues, for e-learning, for the sales force. Our mission is to have an unbeatable design and an incredible user experience. Fast loading times, an attractive look and feel, modern and easy-to-use interfaces on both smartphones and tablets ensure that your clients get the best experience!
“During the development of an app, the conception and creation stages are coordinated by using Gantt chart project management systems our customers have access to.”ClaudioProject Manager
We even look after restyling the app for you
We not only develop new Apps but also restyle existing ones. In fact, we know that the world of technology is fast-paced and that, without proper care and attention, Apps can quickly become old fashioned.
If you have an App, but you need a team of experts to keep it effective and functional over time, also by updating the mobile native software development kit (SDK), you are in the right place!